Senior Manager, Product Marketing
The Senior Manager Product Marketing will lead development and execution of successful marketing strategies for Evozyne’s industrial products and partnerships.
- Develop strategies and execute marketing campaigns while working cross-functionally to keep everyone informed and inspired. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities as well as a long term strategy, and thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
- Partner with commercial leads, product managers and key stakeholders to determine marketing priorities and gather project needs in accordance with campaign goals and deliverables.
- Partner with product leads to develop compelling product value propositions.
- Manage the process of developing marketing materials from concept to production.
- Analyze customer insights, category trends, market analysis and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Partner with commercial and product teams to develop a deep understanding of the market dynamics and competitive environment to uncover communication opportunities
- Partner with the commercial team and product leads to develop deep understanding of various audiences across verticals.
- Develop process protocols for development, review and approvals of marketing materials.
- Manage projects and timelines to ensure completion according to campaign and budget guidelines.
- Lead / assist in the creation of marketing materials including advertising, PR, editorials, conferences, speaking engagements.
- Develop analytics/ measurement program
- Communicate results within the company and to external partners.
- Be a productive collaborator in our company.
- Strong communicator and relationship builder
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong foundation of product marketing best practices combined with ability to uncover fresh solutions.
- Confirmed analytical and strategic problem solving skills with a focus on tactical and practical execution and results
- Comfortable with changing priorities, dynamic environment and tight deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work and solve problems in interdisciplinary teams
- Self-motivated and curious with a strong desire for continuous learning
Required Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Education: BA
- Minimum 5-7 years related product marketing or brand management experience
- B2B product marketing experience in industrial sector, ideally with emerging brands
- Resume or CV